Sunday, June 6, 2010

satc 2


Last night i went to the movies with two of my friends all dressed up. We went to go see the SATC 2. i thoroughly enjoyed the 2 1/2 hour movie. the outfits they wore in the movie were crazy and over the top but very appropriate. i loved the scene where Carrie runs into her ex-flame on the street. Her petite figure looked even more tiny when the guy picked her up and swirled her around in the middle of the market place. The full satiny full skirt she wore with dior T made her look so femm, I just loved it. I am also still thinking about Carrie + Big's NYC apt and got some ideas on my own for ours. I think what made it fun was the fact that I was with my good friends and we really treated the night like a special girls only event just like the girls in the movie. Now go see the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment