Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Design within our Reach

We are in the process of building our first home on west hills and have been busy picking out designs for various parts of the house. While this is the most exciting part of the whole process we are feeling a bit overwhelmed by the sheer number of different choices out there. I had no idea I had to choose between 5 cm/7cm fiber length for carpeting. Honestly I'd rather have the experts do that for us and just make us buy what they've picked . To help alleviate the stress we are feeling I have been reverting back to some of the images I've collected over the years in anticipation of this exact event. It's helped quite a bit so far and my hope is that we'll be able to create ours as beautiful as these.
Here are some of my favorite designs: Sorry to say I've lost my tracking sheet so I can't properly give photo credit to the owners. I do know that some of them def are from the design*sponge blog where everyone should go visit at least once a day!







1 comment: